How NORMAL GUYS can get abs:
Let me know what you think – @MikeChangSPS on twitter
** If you liked this video please FAVORITE, LIKE, and SHARE! It will really help us a lot to introduce people to healthy eating in a funny way…thanks :)
Dan and I have been huge fans of the EpicMealTime YouTube channel for a while now. We love their videos…but unfortunately, we can’t eat bacon covered chocolate cake or any of the other food they cook.
So we decided to make a parody of Epic Meal Time…showing how we make our meals using the Zero Willpower Eating System.
ABOUT THE ZERO WILLPOWER EATING SYSTEM:
This video is meant to be dramatized and funny…but this is actually how we cook every week in the Six Pack Shortcuts system! It works like this:
– Cook a week’s worth of healthy meals in advance (takes only 60 min including cleaning if you’ve got the system down)
– Just pop the meals in the microwave whenever you want a healthy meal!
The Zero Willpower system was a huge breakthrough for me because:
– It’s CONVENIENT…You don’t have to cook individual meals and you save a huge amount of time.
– It’s SIMPLE…once you know the 3 elements of a Zero Willpower meal, they’re easy to put together
– It’s CHEAP… You will save a ton of money by eating with the Zero Willpower system
– And most importantly…it MAKES YOU STICK TO YOUR DIET! Once you have cooked a week’s worth of healthy meals, I guarantee you’ll eat them!
If you want to learn more about how you can get lean and ripped by using the Zero Willpower Eating system, check out this free video:
**Props to epicmealtime for inspiring this video. Your videos are awesome, and we’d love to do a real collaboration sometime!
If you haven’t seen their videos, check them out at:
**Big props also to Adam Lyons for putting this video together. Adam had the idea for this video, directed it, filmed it, and edited it all himself…in one day!
Adam is recognized as the world’s top dating and relationship coach, and he’s also very creatively talented. His youtube videos are great, you can check them out at:
PS — Use this link to share this video with your friends!
Duration : 0:5:0